|Visit the Company Website||Insights: Free Download|
Bio-Microbics manufactures innovative, advanced wastewater treatment systems, septic system alternative products, and stormwater treatment that provide unique solutions for decentralized homes, clustered subdivisions, small communities and commercial properties around the world.
Bio-Microbics offers economic and effective solutions with a worldwide emphasis on environmental concerns and improving water quality. As a global leading manufacturer of decentralized wastewater, septic system enhancements, and stormwater systems products, Bio-Microbics has decades of real world operating history with more than 45,000 installations in over 60 countries. The Fixed Integrated Treatment Technologies (FITT®) are used successfully for global onsite wastewater, water reuse, and stormwater markets for residential, neighborhood, small municipalities, commercial, and marine properties.
Bio-Microbics has had a number of firsts to its credit and throughout its history. The FAST® treatment technology was first used on marine applications. The FAST® systems were the first to get certified for residential use and general permitting for Nitrogen Reduction throughout many States. In 2000, the Septitech® STAAR(TM) Filter System received the USEPA Environmental Technology Innovator Award. The BioBarrier® was the first MBR system certified for residential applications (STD 40, class 1), Nitrogen reduction (STD 245), and Water Reuse (STD 350) by the NSF International organization, an ANSI-accredited institution.
Bio-Microbics has developed a number of innovative products, some of which have revolutionized methods of dealing with the treatment of sewage on sites – where infrastructure and drainage was and is not available. our pre-engineered, pre-packaged, certified, systems are the result of decades of real world operating history and proven results that offer significant environmental benefits…FITT® for the Purpose Intended.
- Aeration, equipment & systems
- Aerobic treatment & systems
- Biological nutrient removal
- Brinemakers (Bulk Salt Dissolver Systems)
- Decentralized treatment systems
- Denitrification equipment
- Disinfection Solution Generator
- Effluent treatment
- Grease interceptors
- Grease removal equipment
- Membrane biological reactors
- Nitrate removal
- Nitrogen removal equip & supplies
- Packing media, towers scrubbers
- Stormwater treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment systems
These packaged, modular systems and equipment can:
- Have ease of installation, operation, and maintenance
- Provide economic solutions that cannot be achieved with other product offerings
- Impact global interest to reuse water
- Can utilize incentives and credits to build green
- Focus on residential and commercial properties in areas without a municipal infrastructure
- Continue to remain in high demand for long term benefits for onsite wastewater treatment
- Provide a wide range of options for specific applications
Products and Services
|Conventional septic systems utilize a septic tank to hold non-soluble materials and a soil absorption component (leach fields, for example) to provide the majority of treatment and disperse the wastewater. Learn more »|