Benefits of geothermal systems
The benefits of your geothermal system throughout Southern Illinois include ALL of
- Geothermal systems are safe…no combustion of fossil fuels so no hazardous fumes
- Geothermal systems have far lower operating costs with efficiency ratings of 400-500%
- Geothermal systems are quiet with no noisy outside equipment
- Geothermal systems heat water efficiently, with the capability of capturing reclaimed heat during heating and cooling modes and using it to heat domestic water. This can reduce the water heating cost of a four-person household by 50-60%, heating water at virtually no extra cost to the efficient geothermal system in the summer.
- Geothermal systems are flexible, performing well in all North American climates, in new
homes and pre-existing homes, in residences large and small.
- Geothermal systems are extraordinarily comfortable with increased air purification and dehumidification VS conventional systems. In addition to improved indoor air quality, geothermal systems keep the air a more constant temperature, eliminating hot and cold spots. Geothermal systems are easily zoned allowing even better temperature comfort and control throughout your home.
- Geothermal equipment and geothermal systems last longer with fewer repairs than conventional systems…lasting and providing extraordinary operating cost savings on average, 20-24 years.
423 South Court Street
Marion, Illinois 62595
Products and Services
|Fowler Heating and cooling and geothermal designs and installs the most efficientgeothermal systems throughout Southern Illinois. We proudly represent Illinois based GeoComfort geothermal systems, a leading geothermal systems (also referred to as ground source heat pump) manufacturer throughout North America. Learn more »|