Geothermal systems in North Iowa and Central Iowa are at their finest and most energy efficient if the ground source heat pump geothermal system is designed and installed by Mort’s Plumbing and Heating and Geothermal of multiple locations in north Iowa and Central Iowa including; Iowa Falls, Iowa, Webster City, Iowa, and Latimer, Iowa.
Mort’s Plumbing and Heating and geothermal will provide a better geothermal system with lower energy cost and great value throughout all of North Iowa and Central Iowa because:
- More than 50 years combined ground source heat pump geothermal experience in North Iowa and Central Iowa
- All installers are IGSHPA; International Ground Source Heat Pump Association certified
- Mort’s knows how to optimize the efficiency of systems associated with any geothermal system in north Iowa or central Iowa including in floor radiant heat, water heating, and humidity management
- Thorough knowledge regarding:
- New construction geothermal in north Iowa or central Iowa
- Geothermal retrofit in north Iowa or central Iowa
- Residential geothermal for homes in north Iowa or central Iowa
- Geothermal systems for agricultural and farm buildings in north Iowa and central Iowa
- Geothermal in office buildings in north Iowa or central Iowa
- In North Iowa and Central Iowa, our geothermal customers deserve the highest quality and most energy efficient geothermal equipment. Mort’s is devoted to GeoComfort geothermal equipment, manufactured by a U.S. based company that is exclusively dedicated to manufacturing geothermal equipment. GeoComfort geothermal equipment is high quality, extraordinarily energy efficient, built to provide long life with few repairs with little maintenance, and are backed throughout north Iowa and central Iowa with a very strong and confident warranty
- We assist our customers in receiving all ground source heat pump geothermal renewable energy incentives and rebates including the current 30% federal tax credit, Iowa geothermal tax credits, and Iowa Utility geothermal rebates.
Mort’s Plumbing and Heating and Geothermal serve geothermal customers from three Iowa locations; Iowa Falls, Iowa, Webster City, Iowa and Latimer, Iowa.
Products and Services
|As always, the GeoComfort name is synonymous with efficiency and comfort for your family. The Compass Series won’t disappoint. The units provide the ultimate level of comfort in all weather conditions, are three to four times as efficient as the most efficient conventional system and operate at a fraction of the cost. You will find GeoComfort in North Iowa and Central Iowa along with many other regions for easy installation. Learn more »|