Mitsubishi expands Performance Builder Program
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.’s Cooling & Heating Division, a leading manufacturer of zoned comfort solutions and variable refrigerant flow (VRF) cooling and heating systems, has expanded its Performance Builder Program.
Developed to help builders meet energy efficiency demands of buyers, the program provides guidance for those who need high-performance cooling and heating systems for new construction, renovation, hot spot/cold spot situations, multi-family units or custom homes, according to a release.
Each Mitsubishi Electric business unit includes a performance construction team dedicated to supporting the Performance Builder Program. The team provides industry leading, innovative and effective performance building solutions for U.S. homebuilders, remodelers and multifamily developers.
Participating in the Mitsubishi Electric Performance Builder Program offers a variety of benefits for builders and remodelers, including:
- Brand strength in working with the market leader in high-performance HVAC systems
- A powerful national network of distributors, installers and technicians that ensures product availability and responsive service
- In-depth training opportunities available through Performance Builder Program classes
- Access to a knowledgeable team of Mitsubishi Electric Performance Construction consultants
The Performance Construction Team works with builders and remodelers across the country to educate and share cooling and heating best practices, such as zoning so any home – single or multifamily – can achieve high-performance status.
Current program partners include:
- Southface, Atlanta
- Viridiant, Charlottesville, Va.
- The Energy & Environmental Building Alliance (EEBA), Minneapolis,
- ZERO Energy Ready Home, Washington, D.C.
- Earth Advantage, Portland, Ore.
Companies: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating