Great Green Home | Clinton Colonial by BPC Green Builders
BPC Green Builders built this 4,711-square-foot custom home in Clinton, Connecticut, to the high performance criteria of the U.S. Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) program.
Explore and read more about this home by clicking on the images below.
“The house has been incredibly comfortable. The day and night temperatures are practically the same.”
- Layout: 3 bdrm, 2.5 bath, 2 fl + bsmt, 4,711 ft2
- Climate: IECC 5A, cold
- Completed: February 2017
- Category: Custom for buyer
Modeled Performance Data:
- HERS Index: without PV 29, with PV -2
- Projected Annual Energy Costs: without PV $1,650, with PV $100
- Projected Annual Energy Cost Savings: (vs typical new homes) without PV $1,350, with PV $2,900
- Annual Energy Savings: without PV 18,600 kWh; with PV 40,500 kWh
Companies: U.S. Department of Energy