The Geothermal Concept Guide
Homeowners across North America are searching for better ways to get more out of their energy dollar. Many have found that the geothermal heat pump can help. Geothermal energy not only costs less to operate than any other heating and cooling system, but it also helps preserve our natural resources and lessens our dependency on fossil fuels. This brochure has been developed as a guide to introduce you to geothermal technology, answering the following geothermal questions:
- What is a geothermal heat pump?
- How is a geothermal heat pump like a refrigerator?
- What is a close-loop system?
- What is an open-loop system?
- What are the parts of a geothermal system?
- What are the major benefits of a geothermal system?
- Additional geothermal questions and tax incentive guide